December 9, 2009

Christmas is just around the corner

Dear Students,
Time has really flown!You have already finished Prime 5 and Christmas is just around the corner. I would like to say that it was a real pleasure to have such a smart group of students like you. Each of you participated actively in class and you all contributed to the success of the course. It was a joy to watch you present your speeches, all of which were carefully planned. And I was also very happy to see all of you using new vocabulary in the oral test. I felt proud of you!!!
I certainly learned a lot from you guys, too. Please forgive me for the technical problems I had with the CD and the computer and for the moments I was unable to give a "perfect" answer to your questions. Challenging students like you make us teachers grow because you motivate us. Yes! Students motivate teachers too and you are great at it!!! Keep up the awesome work in Prime 6 and let's keep in touch through our blog. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
With love,
Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment